This PDR-Power amplifier offers the best performance in their class, redefining expectations in the high-power amplifier category. Thanks to trickle-down technology, our in-house engineering team has taken many of the patent-pending technologies introduced in the industry-leading PDX series and infused them in the new PDR-Power amplifiers. The PDR-Power amps provide you with the absolute widest bandwidth, best signal-to-noise, lowest distortion and highest damping factor of any amplifier in their class without sacrificing power.
PDR-Power amplifiers come with a rotatable illuminated badge that makes a very attractive presentation when mounted vertical or horizontally.
Topside Controls and Adjustments
Topside controls on top of the PDR-Power amplifiers make installation and tuning easier than its predecessors. Just unscrew two fasteners and you’ll have access to all the controls needed to tune the amplifier. Their small size and versatile controls allow the PDR-Power amplifiers to easily be added to either an aftermarket or factory system and can be setup to accommodate a variety of system configurations
The PDR-Power amplifiers will automatically turn on when voltage is detected on their speaker-level inputs, which makes them great for easy factory system upgrades.
Proven Power—Certified From Birth
All PDR-Power amplifiers are individually tested and have certified power ratings. Each amp comes with their very own verification certificate documenting its actual power output exceeds the rating by a wide margin.
Remote Control Bass Knob
Adjust subwoofer level without having to access the amplifier itself. Simply add the RUX-KNOB (sold separately) and get full control for remote on-the-fly bass adjustments. You also have the ability to control up to ten PDR-Power mono amps from just one RUX-KNOB controller with simple telephone jack adapters.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
RMS power output
Number of channels
Load impedance capability
4 ohm output power
2 ohm output power
50 Hz - 400 Hz
• For CH1/2/3/4: 8 Hz - 45,000
• For Subwoofer: 8 Hz - 400 Hz
Speaker level inputs
Cut-off frequency (subsonic filter)
• Power Supply Design: DC-DC Power Supply
• Final Outputs: Direct FET®
• Crossover: Variable Low Pass & High Pass Filter
• Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
• Subsonic Filter: Variable Subsonic Filter (Subwoofer)
• Bass EQ: Bass EQ Function (Subwoofer)
• Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
• Low-impedance Possibility: Low-impedance Possibility
• Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
• Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuit
• Board Design: 6-layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
• Power Indicator: Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator (Power: Blue, Status: Blue/Red)
• Thermal Control: Thermal management control
• Power Supply: PowerTrench® MOSFET