The Bronze two builds on the strength of its predecessor’s audiophile cred with a neutral tonal balance and high detail resolution combined with high overall efficiency and power handling. These are the perfect ingredients for compelling listening. Armed with a larger 6.5” C-CAM bass driver and front-firing HiVe® port, the turbo-charged Two is capable of effortless dynamic scale and presence, revealing all the dramatic contrast in music and cinema sound. For a speaker of its size, the Two will deliver breath-taking results mounted on a stand and placed up to 8” (20cm) from a wall.
• HiVe® port technology
• Single bolt-through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
• High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
• Rigid 18mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
• Invisible magnetic grille fixing
• Bi-wire/Bi-amp terminal configuration