The Sky Tower shares the same DNA that made Sky monitor such a success, like gigantic imaging, phase coherence, authoritative bass, and amplifier friendly compatibility. Remarkably, it does it all on a larger scale and with even more impact.
A customized 5.75” woofer designed for the larger enclosure gives Sky Tower the ability to descend deeper, all the way down to 36Hz. The world’s only 1.3” soft dome tweeter capable of extending to 30kHz also extends low enough to contribute to the midrange band for an enchanted charm to the most critical range.
To perfect its interaction with room acoustics, Sky Tower is mass loadable while a new high-density composite Claw controls resonance, tighten the bass, and heighten the soundstage. Any media at any volume is presented effortlessly with smooth detail. After all, it’s a Sky.
• High efficiency for easy amplifier compatibility
• Ultra slim design and aesthetic compactness
• Extremely dynamic performance
• Placement versatility
• Bespoke claw sound isolation
• Magnetic grills included for easy removal and longevity
• Custom designed 5.75-inch woofer with copper capped voice coil
• 1.3” soft dome tweeter with extreme dynamic capability
• Lock-mitered artisanal craftsmanship
• Industry-unique Borosilicate dampening
• Sensational on and off axis response
• Exclusive, hard-wired crossover with large gauge air core coils
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Number of drivers
36 Hz - 30,000 Hz
Amplifier recommended range
30 - 125 W
• The Sky Tower includes a sound isolating claw that raises the cabinet’s height by 0.59” / 1.5 cm and overall width by 1.57” / 4 cm
• The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs
1.3" / 3.3 cm Laser Etched Textile Soft Dome
5.25" with copper capped voice coil / 12.7 cm (7.6 cm voice coil)
As part of the KIN Mini series, the KIN Mini Flex is conceived to be ultra-flexible, ultra-compact and ultra-capable. Up or down, recessed or flat-out, table top, on-wall or on-ceiling, it delivers perfect in-phase precision and accuracy. Even if ... test