The AT-LP3 fully automatic belt-drive turntable lets you take your analog listening experience to the next level with advanced features not typically found on automatic turntables. The balanced straight tone arm comes with a 1/2" mount universal headshell and AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge, giving you excellent high-fidelity performance, plus the option to use other moving magnet or moving coil cartridges of your choosing.
A hydraulically damped lift control allows the stylus to be precisely and safely lowered and raised at any point on a record. Yet the turntable also offers fully automatic operation, so you can simply press the Start button to begin to play and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable (the stop function occurs automatically when a record has played all the way through).
• Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
• Balanced straight tone arm with hydraulically-damped lift control and rest
• Built-in switchable phono/line preamplifier with attached dual RCA output cable
• Switchable preamp modes for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
• 1/2" mount universal headshell with AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
• Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with 4 mm thick rubber mat
• Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
• Includes 45 RPM adapter and removable hinged dust cover
• AT91R Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge with replaceable stylus
• 1/2" mount universal headshell
• Power cord
• 45 RPM adapter
• Removable hinged dust cover
• 4 mm rubber mat