Arcam's P349 power amplifier represents the pinnacle of Arcam's audio engineering. Arcam set out to incorporate everything they have learnt in almost 40 years to deliver a power amplifier that will set new standards and provide class leading sound quality for the best possible reproduction of your music.
• Three channels, 8 ohms, 20 Hz — 20,000 Hz - 180W
• Two channels, 8 ohms, 20 Hz — 20,000 Hz - 200W
• Single channel, 8 ohms, at 1kHz - 220W
• Single channel, 4 ohms, at 1kHz - 400W
Power consumption (max)
Total harmonic distortion
Frequency range (Hz)
20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
• PWR IN input: RCA type/XLR type
• The P349 has been designed to leapfrog the competition with a massive 180 watts per channel into 8 ohms. It delivers 50 watts in pure class A mode while allowing for huge extra power reserves from the latest generation class G topology that is both clever and efficient.
• The P349 has been designed with system building flexibility in mind and can be used with P49s to create the ultimate multi-channel amplification setup.