Designed by custom integration specialists for custom integration professionals, HEOS Drive is a unique 4 zone whole home audio distribution system with a Class D, 8 channel amplifier, 8 channels of Class D amplification, all in a 2RU single tall chassis that features both Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital+ decoding with stereo downmixing. Rated at 60 watts per channel into each of the 8 channels (20Hz~20kHz, .05% THD, 8 ohms, All Channels Driven), 1 or 2 stereo amp pairs can be bridged for single channel high power output (130 watts), and the HEOS Drive features low impedance drive capability (4 ohms).
60 watts per channel (20Hz~20kHz, .05%THD, 8 ohms, All channels driven)
8 x RCA, USB
HEOS Drive supports MP3 and WMA music files, including purchased WMA downloads, as well as AAC (MPEG4) and FLAC (lossless) file types, along with WAV files. Supports 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sampling rates.
Wired connection: Connect to the network using 1 of the 2 RJ-45 wired LAN ports.
• Whole home amplified multi-zone audio (4 HEOS zones)
• Pre-amp outputs for each zone
• HEOS Drive comes with removable feet and attachable rack ears, allowing rack or shelf placement
• Only 2RU high; removable rack ears included
• Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital+ downmixing to stereo
• AC power cord x 4
• Ethernet Cable
• Quick Start Guide
• 2 rack ears